Fire breaks out at Shahrukh Khan’s Mannat

On Thursday night, fire broke out at Shahrukh Khan‘s palatial Mannat bungalow located at Bandra’s Bandstand. As per sources, the fire broke down due to a short circuit. After the short circuit occurred in a bathroom’s exhaust fan, the bungalow’s fire alarm was set off. Following this, the security guards called the fire brigade which rushed two fire engines to SRK‘s bungalow.

Since the fire was minor, the blaze was quickly brought under control by the the fire engines. Following this, the superstar took to Twitter and said, “All safe on the house front. Thanx to all deptts concerned. ‘Now that the house is on fire let’s warm ourselves’ Didn’t seem viable though.”

835_shah-rukh-khan

Related Reads : 

Advertisements

Leave a Reply

Fill in your details below or click an icon to log in:

WordPress.com Logo

You are commenting using your WordPress.com account. Log Out / Change )

Twitter picture

You are commenting using your Twitter account. Log Out / Change )

Facebook photo

You are commenting using your Facebook account. Log Out / Change )

Google+ photo

You are commenting using your Google+ account. Log Out / Change )

Connecting to %s